VIP Canal Tours Amsterdam
- Let's make Amsterdam a little more beautiful! Our sporty, classy and exclusive Ambolux Classic Ecoboat represent the stylish past and the high tech future. The iconic style of Venice is introduced now in the canals of Amsterdam. Build in the early 1960' s the elegant lines of the runabout Ecoboat, the comfort and the presence of precious woods, come together with the most innovative 21th century electronic Torquedo engine driven by solar energy. On the front and "wings" of the Ecoboat are the four solar panels constantly feeding the battery's of the electronic engine. Ecofriendly and emission free. Ambolux offers the best of everything. If you are looking for an unforgettable and unique experience in Amsterdam.
MAXIMUM 3 PASSENGERS
- An Ambolux VIP Canal Tour is high end and personal. The boat offers three comfortable passenger seats, one next to the Captain in the front and two (romantic ones) in the back. When it is chilly the seats can be heated and covered and blankets are of course available on board.
- Ambolux Captains are representative and highly motivated to give our guests a unique experience on the canals of beautiful Amsterdam. They are certified hosts, speak their languages and know all about the city.
CHAMPAGNE, DRINKS AND BITES INCLUDED
- Our catering is free and effective. The Captain offers passengers the famous Veuve Clicquot Champagne, Heineken beer, soft drinks and a variety of tasty bites and snacks.
AMSTERDAM HIGHLIGHTS TOUR
- VIP Canal Tours show guests the highlights of Amsterdam like the famous Canal Belt with the 17th century buildings, the Westernchurch, the Golden Bend, the Skinny Bridge and so much more. The Captain can also help to create your own tour with special sight seeing requests like the secret Western Islands or the old harbor area.
ON DEMAND AVAILABLE
- Our boarding point is where ever our guests like to start the tour. This can be before or in the direct neighborhood of the hotel or any other convenient location. Call us and we arrange the most practical boarding/departure point for you.
- Ambolux Classic Ecoboats Amsterdam is recently certified by the government as a professional Canal Tour Operator.
Last but not least: we are very much looking forward to welcome you aboard our Classic Ecoboat and show you the highlights of world famous Amsterdam!
RATES AND RESERVATIONS
It is possible to pay on board with your card or in cash.
All inclusive with catering:
- 60 minutes: €195
- 90 minutes: €245
- 120 minutes : €295
- T: 0031 646355050
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- KvK: 59491086
- BTW: NL089320141B03